We are opening nominations for The 2012 Recruiting Awards today on Tuesday September 11, 2012. Don’t delay with your nomination because nominations will be open for just over a week through Friday, September 21st. Winners for 2012 will be announced live at The Recruiting Conference in Las Vegas next month.
With multiple award programs in the industry, RecruitingAwards.com differentiates these awards from others programs by:
- The voting. Winners will be selected via 3 phases of judging. First, there is a crowdsourced vote. This isn’t a popularity contest, it’s just one piece of the puzzle. Second, there is a panel of judges who are recruiting practitioners. Lastly, we’ll email the 2012 Recruiting Trends Conference attendees (all recruiting practitioners) so they have a chance to cast their vote.
- The prizes. Winners will receive a little more than just recognition and will be announced at the Recruiting Trends Conference in Las Vegas on October 15, 2012.
While there are many facets of recruiting that deserve recognition and credit for building the future workforces of the companies we recruit for, the 2nd annual awards delivered at this event will include the following 3 categories for recruiting professionals:
- The “Talent Hunter” (Recruiter of the Year) Recruiting Award:
- The “Recruiting Innovation” Award
- The Recruiting “Organization” (Recruiting Team of the Year) Award