- Nomination run from Tuesday September 11th to Friday September 21st, 2012.
- Voting for the public crowdsourced voting runs from Wednesday September 26th to Wednesday October 3rd, 2012
- Judging panel voting runs from Thursday October 4th to Friday October 5th
- Winners Announced Monday October 15th at The 2012 Recruiting Trends Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Rules for The 2012 Recruiting Awards:
- Nominations will be accepted from Tuesday September 11th through 11:59 pm EDT on Friday September 21st, 2012.
- The 2012 Recruiting Award nominations are accepted for three categories: Talent Hunter, Recruiting Innovation, and Recruiting Oganization (team).
- Any individual can nominate themselves or another individual for any individual Recruiting Award. These include the Talent Hunter and Recruiting Innovation Awards.
- Only recruiting organizations (recruiting teams, departments, organizations) may be nominated for the Recruiting Organization Award.
- Vendors may submit a nomination on behalf of their client(s), permitted they have their consent and the nomination is approved prior to the submission.
- All information, including pictures submitted in the nomination process will be made public.
- Nominations will be posted on RecruitingAwards.com and TalentHQ.com to initiate the voting process.
- The judging process is completed in two phases. General public crowdsourced vote and our judging panel.
- Given the phased voting process, it is nearly impossible for a tie to occur. In the unlikely event there was a tie, the crowdsourced vote will prevail.
- Voting begins on September 26, 2012 12:00AM EDT, and runs through October 3rd, 2012 at 11:59PM EDT
- Scores and final rankings are completely confidential, all voting (including the judging panel) is completed online.
- Nominees may be contacted to supply additional information and answer any follow-up questions on behalf of the judges.
- Contest judges’ organizations are ineligible for the Recruiting Awards.
Both nominees and award winners will receive recognition both online and at the conference.
- Winners will be announced live at the 2012 Recruiting Trends Conference in Las Vegas, NV
- Submit any questions to email@example.com or use our contact form here.