- Nominations run from Thursday September 19th to Friday October 11, 2013.
- Voting runs from Monday October 14th thru Friday October 18th
- Winners Announced between October 22-25, 2013 at The 2013 Recruiting Trends Conference at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Rules for The 2013 Recruiting Awards:
- Nominations will be accepted from Thursday September 19th through Friday October 11, 2013 at 11:59PM.
- The 2013 Recruiting Award nominations are accepted for three categories: Talent Hunter, Recruiting Innovation, and Recruiting Organization (team award).
- Any individual can nominate themselves or another individual for any individual Recruiting Award. These include the Talent Hunter and Recruiting Innovation Awards.
- Only recruiting organizations (recruiting teams, departments, organizations) may be nominated for the Recruiting Organization Award.
- Vendors may submit a nomination on behalf of their client(s), permitted they have their consent and the nomination is approved prior to the submission.
- All information, including pictures submitted in the nomination process will be made public.
- Nominations will be posted on RecruitingAwards.com and TalentHQ.com to initiate the voting process.
- The judging process is completed in two phases. General public crowdsourced vote and our judging panel.
- Given the phased voting process, it is nearly impossible for a tie to occur. In the unlikely event there was a tie, the crowdsourced vote will prevail.
- Voting runs from Monday October 14th thru Friday October 18th at 11:59PM EDT
- Scores and final rankings are completely confidential, all voting (including the judging panel) is completed online.
- Nominees may be contacted to supply additional information and answer any follow-up questions on behalf of the judges.
- Contest judges’ organizations are ineligible for the Recruiting Awards.
Both nominees and award winners will receive recognition both online and at the conference.
- Winners will be announced live at the 2013 Recruiting Trends Conference in Las Vegas, NV
- Submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form here.